Thursday, March 31, 2011

Get the Look

What can I say Cherry Pie, March is gone and time Marches on...Okay, now that I got that corny joke out of my system I wanted to highlight some products I wore throughout the month of March just in case you wanted to 'Get the Look'

Here are my three get the looks for the month of March:

I have no Idea what lip color Toya is wearing, but its cute though LOL!
Top: Scarlett Empress lipstick, poor color pay off.
Bottom: Bougainville lip gloss, excellent color pay off.
The above lip look comes courtesy of NARS Cosmetics:
Lipstick 'Scarlett Empress'; $24.00 NARS Cosmetics.
Lip gloss in 'Bougainville'; $24.00 NARS Cosmetics.

 Nude at Night is quite alright

on my nails Rumples Wiggins by OPI from the Shrek Collection; Ulta stores $8
 This nude lip was done with:
MAC lipstick in 'Jubilee' $14.50 MAC Cosmetics.
Clinique Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in 'Brandy Twist'; $14.00 Clinique counters and Clinique.com

When I'm not reviewing lipsticks and lipglosses I basically wear this combo everyday to work, I can't go wrong with it.


Jubilee is my baby, please ignore the nasty Great lash in the back, I need a new one for real!


Top: Jubilee
Bottom: Brandy Twist

I will tell you how much I love this lipstick. I made my mother wait for me for 30 minutes while I looked for it around the house because I thought I lost it. True Story! She couldn't leave anyways because she doesn't drive on the highway and she needed me.

Lastly, We have Suzi says feng shui by OPI from the Hong Kong Collection released Spring 2010; $8 Ulta Stores. With I Vont to be a Lonestar by OPI from the Texas Collection released Spring of 2011; $8 Duty Free shop in the North Carolina Airport.


Looking gorgeous in the natural light
This is one of the best blue's that OPI has in my humble opinion and what can I say about I Vont to be alone star it's neither silver or grey its greyver. Okay that's not a word but that's how it looks

Yes, I was trying to be creative with the m&m's and YES I was watching a Paul Pierce interview.


I Vont to be a lonestar

Suzi says Feng Shui

Excuse the choppy cropping but I just used two seperate pics that I already had. My camera battery was dying sue me!

I really enjoyed using these products they're truly wonderful and brightened up an otherwise gloomy March. I hope you get a chance to check them out as well.

Love and Hugs,
Kandis


No comments:

Post a Comment