Friday, March 25, 2011

Hey There, Cherry Pie

Evening,
If you're reading this then, thanks and bless your lil heart; you've found my blog spot dedicated to makeup! I have another blog with a friend that will have other things but this one is just to quench the fire that burns in me. I've visited so many cosmetic blogs and I've always wanted to start one myself, so even if one person views this every six months I'll be satisfied because its not often that we get to fulfill our goals.

I'm starting this blog on a solemn note because I found out today that one of my beloved Professors passed away last evening; he was an amazing man and an extraordinary professor. My heart goes out to his family, friends and all who loved him.
Rest easy Professor Sullivan you accomplished some amazing things while you were hear on earth.

Now on to the business.....
I can't promise you that I'll always be grammatically correct, but I can promise that I'll always be fun, out going, and have something for everyone! Please feel free to look around comment, brag, complain its all welcome hear. If you ever want me to review something please let me know.
God Bless and thanks for stopping by,
Kandis

No comments:

Post a Comment