Thursday, March 31, 2011

How things are done around these here parts.

I just wanted give some clarification to how I do things so that there's never any confusion.

First when I give the price and location of a product I give the price that I paid as well as the location that I brought it at. That's why some of the OPI colors that I mention are listed cheaper in some of my other postings because where I would have paid $8 at Ulta, I only paid $5 on Amazon.

I may just reuse pics for same pics to point out different things.

I always photograph the products with the tops off so that you can see the applicator. I also do this so that you can see the color just in case I forget to take a picture of the product swatches on my skin.

I will always try to talk about colors that work well for women of ALL colors. Make up isn't about race and neither are my postings.

I pay for all my own product and although I loathe drug store make up, when I say make up I'm referring to foundation, there are some things that I refuse to pay department store prices for like eyebrow gels and pencils. I will have a posting on why I hate drug store Make up (foundation) sometime in the near future. It has nothing to do with the product themselves it has more to do with sanitation. I have no problem with anyone else wearing them but there are just certain products that I WILL NOT buy at the drugstore, and that includes anything that doesn't come completely sealed.

It may seem like it takes me a long time to post things and then I dump a thousand post on the blog at one time. There are several reasons why I do this:
1. I'm in school and work full time so when I find the time to post I try to get it all out of the way.
2. I don't think it would be fair to the reader if I used something twice then blabbed on about it. You need to give yourself time to actually tell if the product works for you or not. Example I brought a pink lipstick from MAC and I tried for a week to make it work and it just didn't so I had to return it.
3. I don't buy make up every week contrary to popular belief and I do try and save for the products that I want. Saving takes time.

Now that we have all that cleared up, let’s get to having some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment